Hey, West Coast peeps! Have you ever wanted to take a class from the masters of Tudor costuming, The Tudor Tailor? Have you always been sad that you live so frustratingly far away from the UK in order to attend such a class? Well, fret no more, because Dr. Jane Malcom-Davies & Ninya Mikhaila are coming to the U.S. West Coast this summer to teach the wonders of historically accurate 16th-century costume construction!
- Costume College – Woodland Hills, California
- Thursday 30 July to Sunday 2 August
- Information and bookings: http://www.costumecollege.net
- (Please note: Limited classes are full at this time)
- Wardrobe Design Studio – Portland, Oregon
- Friday 7 to Sunday 9 August
- Information at http://wardrobedesignstudio.com
- Bookings: http://wardrobedesignstudio.brownpapertickets.com
- The Little Sewing Room – San Dimas, California
- Friday 14 August to Sunday 16
- August information at www.TheLittleSewingRoom.com
- Bookings: http://thelittlesewingroomandtudortailor.brownpapertickets.com
If you’re not in the neighborhood for any of these dates, but are curious about how you can participate in a Tudor Tailor workshop, or even host your own, visit The Tudor Tailor: Talks & Events page to find out more!