One more time, let’s have a showdown of designers against designers and see who comes out on top! Because ya gotta love a competition where we get to be the judge, instead of some stuffy academy! You voted on current designers and classic designers, both from the big screen. Now here are nine of the most prolific frock flick designers from TV. We’ve picked from costume designers who’s major historical work is on TV shows, miniseries, and made-for-TV movies from the 1990s to the present!
Need a reminder of who’s who? Check our archives as you vote…
- Phoebe De Gaye (The Forsyte Saga, The Musketeers, The Spanish Princess)
- Joanna Eatwell (The Paradise, Wolf Hall, The Miniaturist)
- Rosalind Ebbutt (The Buccaneers, Emma, Victoria)
- Nic Ede (Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot, The White Queen, Indian Summers)
- Andrea Galer (The Way We Live Now, Bleak House, Persuasion)
- James Keast (Aristocrats, Desperate Romantics, Mr. Selfridge)
- Mike O’Neill (Daniel Deronda, Elizabeth I, Mansfield Park)
- Anna Robbins (The Bletchley Circle, Downton Abbey, The Halcyon)
- Lucinda Wright (Fanny Hill, New Worlds, Vanity Fair)
Why did you vote for your fave? Who did we leave off the list?