Five years ago, we got the crazy idea to turn our every-now-and-then podcast into a blog. And now, we’re a veritable media empire, LOL! Well, we’ve published over 1,500 articles so far, cranking out posts every weekday, all year ’round for our adoring public. To celebrate this milestone, we’re giving a little something back — but because we’re snarky bitches, we can’t make it too easy, how could we?
Five lucky readers will get merchandise from our Zazzle store — your choice of a T-shirt (which you can customize with a different color or style) or your choice of mug/cup + pen + notepad. But you have to correctly answer these five questions.
The five winners will be drawn at random on Friday, August 23, 2019, at 8:00pm, PT, and they’ll be notified by email within five days. Contest is open to anyone with a mailing address that Zazzle can ship to.
The quiz is now closed! But here are the questions:
- Name the costume designer who drove us crazy from the start of the blog…
- Name the Frock Flick comfort object or happy place of at least one of the three of us…
- Who reviews most of the musicals on the blog?
- Who has serious opinions about hair on the blog?
- What Frock Flick did we try and fail to podcast?
All of the answers can be found by searching the site!
Thanks for sticking by us for the past five years!